What does «mear» mean in Spanish slang?
How do you say urine in Spanish? Mear is the slang word in Spanish for ‘hacer pis’ or ‘orinar’, which means “to take a piss”.
How do you say urine in Spanish?
Other ways of talking about this topic::
- How do you say pee in Spanish? It is “pis”.
- How do you say I have to pee in Spanish? “Tengo que hacer pis”.
- How do you say pee in Spanish slang? “Meo” as in “tengo que echar un meo”.
- How to say urine in Spanish: orina.
How frequently is the word «mear» used?
Medium-high frequency word. Argentinians use this word quite frequently, in informal conversations.
Examples of this word in use:
- “El perro meó el sillón”.
- “¡Me estoy meando!”.
- “¡Me meo!”.
- “La vereda está toda meada”.
- “El asiento del inodoro está meado”.
- “Juan, los gatos mearon el auto”.
- “Este bebé tiene el pañal meado”.
- “El perro se meó de la felicidad”.
- “¡Ay me meo de la risa! ¡Qué gracioso!”.
Interesting facts about this slang word in Spanish:
We use the phrase “mearse de la risa” to express that something made us laugh a lot. For example, “La película era muy graciosa. Nos meamos de la risa”.
In the category «Word of the Week» you will learn:
- One Argentine Lunfardo word per week
- The meaning of the word
- Frequency of the word
- Other usages for the word
- Interesting facts about the word
More Argentine Lunfardo
See more Argentine slang words of the week by clicking here.
Did you like this post? Check out my latest blog posts:
- 33 Negative Words that Start with D in Spanish
- 15 Adjectives to Describe a Person you Love in Spanish
- How Do You Say Hot Mess in Spanish?
- 5 Spanish Reflexive Verbs to Talk About Your Routine like a Native
- 8 Clothing Words in Spanish Books Don’t Teach You
Want to improve your Argentine Spanish?
Do not miss this!