November is here, so I’d like to teach you some Black Friday Spanish vocabulary: basic last chance emails with Spanish phrases that drive sales.
Around this time of the year, an Argentinian’s mailbox is full of emails that begin with phrases like: ¡Última oportunidad! or ¡No te lo pierdas!”.
If you own an online business that sells worldwide or a business in a country where Spanish is the second language, sending emails to your followers in Spanish will increase your sales exponentially.
Are you learning Spanish for business? Click here to read my last post about shopping Spanish vocabulary to grow your business for this upcoming Black Friday.
Basic Spanish vocabulary that drives sales
Here’s a basic Spanish vocabulary list of words you can find in last chance emails:
- Oportunidad (opportunity)
- Exclusivo (exclusive)
- Conseguir (to get or to obtain)
- No perderse (not to miss)
- Solo por… (only for)
- Último/a (last)
- Ofertas (sales/special offer)
- Promoción (special offer)
These are some examples of emails I get every November:
- ¡Última oportunidad para conseguir el descuento exclusivo! (Last chance to get the exclusive discount!)
- Solo por hoy 15% de descuento en zapatillas y ropa deportiva. (Today only! 15% off in shoes and sports clothes).
- ¡Último día de ofertas! No te pierdas esta oportunidad increíble. (Last day of sales! Don’t miss this incredible opportunity.)
Spanish vocabulary: Basic phrases for last chance emails
Some of the most repetitive Spanish phrases I see in last chance emails are:
- Solo por esta semana (this week only)
- Última oportunidad (last chance)
- Conseguilo ya (get it now)
- No te pierdas las ofertas (don’t miss the sales)
- Descuentos exclusivos (exclusive discounts)
See an example of a CyberMonday email I got this week:
¡Último día para acceder a las ofertas del Cyber! Elegí la promo que más se adapte a vos. (Last day to access the Cyber sale! Choose the special offer that suits you the most!)
Most common Spanish shopping words during sales
As I said in my latest post “Shopping Spanish Vocabulary to Win Over Customers for Black Friday”, two important words are “descuentos” and “rebajas”.
Sale in Spanish is “rebajas” and discount is “descuento”.
The phrase to get an exclusive discount translates as “obtener un descuento exclusivo” in Spanish. While in English you say “up to 50% discount on something”, in Spanish we say “hasta un 50% de descuento en algo”. Don’t skip “de” between the percentage and the word “descuento”.
Another popular term is “aprovechar”, which means “to take advantage of something”. Most advertising campaigns included the phrase “aprovechá los descuentos” or “aprovechá las rebajas”.
Offering discounts for Black Friday in Spanish
Lowering prices a little for this upcoming Black Friday can help you boost your business. Imagine being able to send last chance emails in Spanish for your Hispanic customers. This would help you reach more than a few million extra buyers!
My friends from Day Translations are offering incredible discounts in translation and interpretation services to all languages. Click on the images in my side banner to check them out.
Today I taught you Spanish vocabulary: basic last chance emails that drive sales for Black Friday. These last chance emails include phrases like:
- Aprovechá los descuentos exclusivos.
- No te pierdas las ofertas.
- Última oportunidad para acceder a las ofertas.
- Solo por hoy 15% de descuento en…
- Último día de descuento. ¡Conseguilo ya!
What words or phrases did you learn from this post? Leave a comment below.
Subscribe to Improve your Spanish
Did you enjoy this blog post? Subscribe to the newsletter to be the first one to hear when a new post is available! The best part? With your subscription you will get a free guide of useful Spanish phrases you need to know before you visit Argentina.
Your support is truly appreciated! If you are enjoying the content in this website, buy me a coffee and help me create incredible content for you to learn Spanish.
Don’t forget to follow me on social media: